- Accepting Death, Embracing life: How Death Teaches us to Live by Patricia Gulino
Accepting Death, Embracing life: How Death Teaches us to Live by Patricia Gulino
Being with our loved ones during their dying process is one of the most difficult and challenging things in life.
- How can we best serve and comfort them?
- How do we deal with our own feelings of loss and grief?
- How do we deal with our own--and perhaps our loved one's--fear of death?
- How do we take care of ourselves and have the strength to take care of our loved one?
These are some of the questions answered in Patricia Gulino Lansky's book, Accepting Death, Embracing Life: How Death Teaches Us to Live.
Patricia's stirring and emotional personal journey through the loss of eight family members, combined with her extensive experience of over forty years as a licensed clinical social worker, psychotherapist in private practice, and ordained Unity minister, assists readers in turning their fear of death and bereavement into an appreciation of living.
Paperback 224 pages