Friday 7th – Monday 9th May 2021
The Kairos Centre, Roehampton, SW London
Led by Rev Kimerie Mapletoft
and our Unity teachers
Fully Residential and all inclusive
Cost to be confirmed
Unity offers a path to a positive, practical and spiritual way of living. Our intention: to allow our true wholeness, beauty and inner joy to be revealed, enabling happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
This is a life-long practice for which we need tools and encouragement to help us daily. To support us in this, Unity has ideas and techniques to inspire and encourage us, which we will share at this retreat.
These will include:
– Affirmative prayer and meditation
– Release work – letting go of what no longer serves us
– Exploring how to recognise and experience the divine potential that is within
– Connecting with God’s guidance and taking inspired action
– Embracing change; working through challenges
– Experiencing the support of like-minded people
The Kairos Retreat Centre is the perfect place to do this. We are beautifully looked after and nurtured with good food, accommodation and places of prayer to embrace and support us.
The weekend starts with dinner Friday evening and concludes with lunch on Monday. It gives us a real opportunity to support our spiritual soul journey and all we are learning and becoming.
To book please call the office (01628 628915) or email us to reserve your room for next year, more details and title to follow