LIFE beyond DEATH
(There is no death – only Life!)
with Martin Nathanael
* The Near-Death Experience – Martin will draw on his own personal near-death encounters as well as presenting some of the findings of recent research. These confirm the validity of ancient teachings about the soul’s journey into wholeness.
* The Stages of Transition from this world into the subtle dimensions of life.
* The Stages in Taking Birth – influences which govern the circumstances into which we are born.
. . . You play a part in your own destiny . . .
* Three bodies – physical, subtle and spiritual. Most people are only ever aware of their physical body.
* Meditation – which enables us to access our undying nature, the eternal Self, which is not born and does not die.
“If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life. For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one” (Kahlil Gibran)
Martin Nathanael, M.Th.is an Anglican Priest, Interfaith Minister, and Spiritual Counsellor. He has twice had close calls with death, both as a child and as an adult, which have deeply influenced his approach to living this life. He has also drawn upon recent research into the Near Death Experience and the perennial wisdom of the East and West in order to throw further light upon his own experience of “life beyond death”.