Our classes, meetings, prayer groups, and services are streamed using the video conferencing service Zoom.
How to Join:
- On your computer or laptop: go to www.zoom.us. Either download the free video conferencing software, or simply click ‘join meeting’ and the software will automatically load.
- On your tablet or smartphone: Download the Google play for android free Zoom app
- Or for iphone free Zoom app
- Open the software or app, enter your name, click on Join a Meeting and type our unique Unity meeting id code:
If you have not joined before please click here to request the zoom details and link. If you are a regular you can join with the normal details which you will also find at the back of your current Daily Word.
- Click on ‘Join Meeting’. Ignore any tab which invites you to sign in or register.
- If you have an inbuilt camera, we will be able to see you. You can switch this off if you prefer. NB turning the camera and mic off will not stop you from joining the service.
- Note: If you are using a PC or laptop you must have Windows 7 or later.
Joining by phone (audio only)
- You can also join by phone. Call 0203 695 0088 ( landline number rates). When prompted enter the meeting code: 739 579 4060 followed by the hash key # on your key pad. The press hash # again to join the meeting.
- If you experience problems logging in, this could be because of your internet signal strength. See if you can find ways of improving your connection (for example if it is Wi-Fi, go closer to the Wi-Fi router, or connect direct to the router using a cable), and try again.
- If you experience the video image ‘freezing’, or the Zoom connection dropping out after you are connected, this will be due to fluctuations in the strength of your broadband. You can improve signal strength by disconnecting your camera and/or mike.
- If you cannot connect and/or for further support contact Steve at Unity: email@example.com
We hold prayer services at 9am and 12 noon every week day (except bank holidays) and a monthly service on the third Sunday at 3pm.
For details of all services click here. We look forward to meeting you on line