“I am willing to enter the stillness”
Just a few more thoughts on meditation, as it can be very daunting trying something new.
- Enter with the childlike trust of a child.
- Focusing on the breath, in and out and the space in-between, is the perfect start.
- Or use a simple affirmation to gently focus the mind on: Peace, be still.
- Relax without forceful thinking that something must happen.
- Wait with expectation for good results, without anticipating what they will be.
- Set the same time and place each day, and practice. It took Charles Fillmore many, many months before he started to notice a difference.
There is no doubt in my mind that meditation is the perfect tool to help us access the Mind of God, where all good is known.