A Quick Guide to Fuze
In order to join us, download the necessary live-streaming software available free of charge from Fuze, a video conferencing website. Note that on tablets and smartphones the software can also be uploaded, as either a free Android or Apple app. If you are using a PC or laptop it needs to be Windows 7 or later. Click here to access the Fuze downloads page for all these free download options
- Open the software (or app) and enter your name and the meeting id:
For Groups and Classes: 304 61 262
For Services and Daily Word Prayer Meetings: 329 55 086
- Click join meeting. Ignore any tab which invites you to sign in or register.
- Allow yourself a couple of minutes before the meeting time in case there are any adjustments you need to make to your camera or microphone.
- Please mute your microphone in order to avoid disturbing others in the meeting. To do this please click on the microphone icon at the bottom of your fuze meeting screen.)
- Once you have joined the live meeting, the meeting room will appear as a small TV image on your computer, tablet or phone (those who use Skype – similar to Fuze – will be familiar with this).
- We look forward to seeing you online.