We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.unityuk.org
• Any comments you leave, including your email address.
• your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on ( via our email client Constant Contact)
• your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used ( via Google Analytics)
• information on how you use the site, using cookies. Click here to view our cookies policy
This data can only be viewed by the Unityuk.org website team to:
• improve the site by monitoring how you use it
• gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
• respond to any feedback you send us
• send email alerts (newsletters) to users who request them
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the UK.
When you sign up to our newsletter, thought for the week and email alerts
We use constant contact for our email (newsletters) alerts
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and can ask for your details to be updated or removed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Links to other websites
Unityuk.org.uk contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website